Ways to Lose Water Weight Fast
Are you looking for ways to lose water weight fast? Excess water weight is retained by the body owing to a number of reasons such as excessive sodium, prescription steroids, birth control pills, and sultry weather among others. Although people think that water weight is not much of a problem, you need to get rid of the problem faster before it becomes a serious one. With time, it starts adding inches to your waistline, and here are a few tips to practice to lose water weight fast:
- Drink ample Water: If you are keen to lose water weight fast, drink about 8 to 10 glasses of water every day. This might come in the way of the attempt of getting rid of your water weight, although this is a technique which strangely works. If your water intake is more, your kidneys will be stimulated for flushing the toxins and fluids out of your body. Other than that, your body feels lesser needs of water retention. Choose spring water which is not saline.
- Alter Prescription on Consultation: Prescription medications are at times responsible for giving extra water weight to your body and you can change them after seeking the advice of your physician. To lose water weight fast, you might lower the dosage or even alter the medicine.
- Cut down on the Sodium Intake: Foods which have a high component of sodium lead to more water retention above everything else. This also leads to better health and hence this should be averted. Processed foods are high in their sodium content and this is why you need to go through the food labels on any product before purchasing them. The ideal sodium intake for the human body should not go over 150 mg a day.
- Physical Activities or Exercises are Important: Yes, you need to sweat it out with exercises and regular hard work. With sweat, you are eliminating the salts from your body and this is why sweating is considered as the option to lose water weight fast. If you wear thick and heavy clothes, you sweat more. Exercising on a regular basis is still considered among the best alternative to lose any kind of excessive weight. The more you exercise, you can lose more weight.
- Reduce your Carbohydrate Intake: Carbs have this tendency to add water to the body. This is actually stated as for every pound of carbohydrate which is added to your body, you get 3 to 5 lbs of water added into your system. If you cut down on the consumption of carbohydrates to lose water weight fast for about a day or two, the carbs which have already been stored tend to burn up which will make your lose about 3 to 5 lbs of water weight fast.
These methods are ideally suited for reducing your body weight quick and easy. If water retention is a problem which is going on, eliminate or cut down on the usual salt and carb intake. You need to take lots of water in that case.